All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover beautiful artworks of birds and other winged animals from artist Sue Coccia in this anti-stress adult colouring book. In the follow-up to Colour Yourself to Calmness, Sue Coccia presents a collection of original artworks that feature winged animals from around the world. Colouring in these stunning images will soothe and relax you, bringing you inner peace and calm. Colouring has become a form of art therapy, as well as a way to help you explore your creativity. From waterfowl to birds to prey, as well as insects such as dragonflies, Sue's fascinating images reveal her deep connection to the animal kingdom that surrounds her at home in Washington State, USA. The drawings depict animal totems, which have deep spiritual meaning; by beginning to understand animals' qualities and traits, we can learn from them. Most people already have a favourite animal that they identify with, even if they cant always express why. Each artwork is drawn by hand: Sue chooses which animal to draw and plans the outline only in her mind, then begins drawing. She starts in the middle and works outwards, incorporating intricate imagery of other animals and nature, which are all connected to each other and to the main animal. Finally, she adds the outline, creating a spectacular, meaningful artwork. As always, there is a ladybird hidden in every image: she represents good luck, happiness and prosperity!
- Author BiographyAward-winning artist Sue Coccia is from Edmonds, Washington, in the northwest of the USA. Her grandmother's grandmother was Native American, and that tiny bit of heritage has had a large influence on her art. Indigenous art, and its relationship with the animal worlds, has also influenced Sue's unique style. A deep love of all animals was instilled at a very young age and Sue has dedicated her life's work to them. She is the author and artist of Colour Yourself to Calmness.
- Author(s)Sue Coccia
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note100 black and white artworks
- Weight659 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementUK edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.