All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fabulous new colour-by-numbers book the 45 illustrations have been separated into segments marked with a number. Each number corresponds to one of 12 colours on a palette which is printed on the cover. Simply fold the flap onto the page opposite your picture to have a handy reference while completing your design. The enchanting pictures inside these pages are all inspired by natural themes and you will relish the challenge of completing these vibrant pictures. All you need is a set of coloured pencils to get started!
- Author BiographyGlyn Bridgewater studied at Yeovil College of Art and Design, Loughborough College and the Royal College of Art. He is a freelance designer and art director and is the author of Dot-to-Dot Famous Faces and Dot-to-Dot Famous Landmarks.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Glyn Bridgewater
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.