All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, fully revised edition of Colposcopy: A Practical Guide is a state-of-the-art guide to colposcopy, directly applicable to daily clinical practice, and a key text for all those involved in the screening and management of women with cervical cytological abrmalities. All chapters have been updated for this new edition with the latest menclature, staging, classification and evidence-based treatment guidelines, as well as important new material on HPV testing and vaccination. Concise text is enhanced by full-colour illustrations and flow-diagrams throughout. Colposcopy: A Practical Guide is essential reading for the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology colposcopy training programme and is also an important practical guide for all gynaecologists, nurse colposcopists and gynaecological oncologists.
- Author BiographyMahmood I. Shafi is Consultant Gynaecological Surgeon and Oncologist, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK. Saloney Nazeer is Consultant at the Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Versoix, Switzerland.
- PrizesWinner of BMA Medical Book Competition: Obstetrics & Gynaecology Category 2013.
- Author(s)Mahmood Shafi,Saloney Nazeer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 120 colour illus. 9 tables
- Weight280 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.