Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $3.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by inthemoodforbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Joan Johnston, who writes brisk romance chock-full of compelling conflicts and strong local color (Publishers Weekly), evokes the grandeur, excitement, and danger of the American frontier in this sweeping historical vel. When Kinyan Holloway's husband is killed in a range accident, she has idea how she and her children will manage. Torn between the Sioux world in which she was raised and maintaining her husband's ranch - the largest in the Wyoming Territory - she kws only that somehow she will t just survive but preserve her children's heritage for them. Into her life rides Benjamin Colter, a scarred stranger who's fast with his gun. Colter has tried to put vengeance behind him, but the past seems destined to catch up with him. What he wants w is Kinyan Holloway - and her ranch - but he can get them only if he defeats a deadly rival and agrees to become a father to three children who awnt more from him than he's able to give.
- Author(s)Joan Johnston
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/09/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStar Trek
- Weight186 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.