All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionColumbia ACT Rhyming Memory Dictionary is compiled to help you memorize 300 most tested real ACT key words fast to raise your score! Here are the outstanding features of the dictionary: 1. 300 most tested real ACT key words with pronunciation guides, definitions, rhyming ACT words, grammar tips, and synyms; 2. Each key entry has a sample sentence in the form of a Sentence Completion question with answer key to test your readiness for the real ACT; 3. Easy rhyming memory techniques to help you master hundreds of most difficult ACT words to score higher guaranteed! Columbia ACT Rhyming Memory Dictionary is your word Bible. With our proven memory techniques, never will you have to worry about memorizing ACT words; for they will rhyme all their way into your ears like music: memorizing words is this simple, easy, and fun!
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Lee is a professor of English and distinguished publishing scholar with more than ten books published under his name. His books are available on Amazon, other online stores, and in bookstores worldwide. Dr. Lee pursued his graduate education at the University of Rochester and the University of British Columbia and got his Ph.D. in English. He lives in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Richard Lee Ph D
- PublisherColumbia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.