All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionColumbia Common Sentence Structure Mistakes at GRE is compiled to help you learn the absolutely essential grammar testing points and avoid the most common mistakes at GRE to raise your score! It has twenty lessons with each one having the following outstanding features: 1. ERROR EXAMPLES: show you what kinds of mistakes most often made at GRE and how to correct them; 2. GRAMMAR GUIDES: teach you the grammar rules absolutely essential to raise your GRE score; 3. PRACTICE TESTS: Use sample Sentence Correction and Sentence Completion questions to test your grammar power and readiness for the real GRE; 4. ANSWER KEYS: provide answers and explanations to help you avoid the mistakes forever to score higher on the GRE! Columbia Common Sentence Structure Mistakes at GRE is your grammar Bible! With the help of our fun and effective way to learn all the essential grammar testing points, you will be able to score higher on the GRE guaranteed!
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Lee is a professor of English and distinguished publishing scholar with more than ten books published under his name. His books are available on Amazon, other online stores, and in bookstores worldwide. Dr. Lee pursued his graduate education at the University of Rochester and the University of British Columbia and got his Ph.D. in English. He lives in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Richard Lee Ph D
- PublisherColumbia Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.