All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference work provides information on all kwn military operations carried out under United Nations command as part of the Korean War. It provides an introductory history of the Korean War and a chrology of Korean War operations. Its entries are arranged alphabetically by operation name and are divided into five sections: primarily ground operations, primarily air operations, primarily sea operations, special operations, and covert and clandestine operations. For each operation, information includes dates, objectives, units involved, place within the greater strategy of the war, and outcome.
- Author BiographyPaul M. Edwards is the founder and executive director of the Center for the Study of the Korean War at Graceland University's Independence, Missouri, campus. He lives in Independence, Missouri.
- Author(s)Paul M. Edwards
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, maps, bibliography, index
- Weight363 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.