All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombat Shooting with Massad Ayoob is written by America's best-kwn combat pistol shooter, Massad Ayoob, who is credited with the idea of stress fire. In this book, Massad speaks about mindset and jumps right into the aspects of learning combat shooting. Next, he highlights three gunfighters-Wyatt Earp, Colonel Charles Askins and Jim Cirillo-and the lessons we can learn from each. Lastly, Ayoob shares his perspective on the importance of competition as training before closing with a discussion of the choices involved in being responsibly armed.
- Author BiographyMassad Ayoob is an internationally known firearms and self-defense instructor. He has taught police techniques and civilian self-defense to both law enforcement officers and private citizens in numerous venues since 1974, and has appeared as an expert witness in several trials. He has served as a part-time police officer in New Hampshire since 1972 and holds the rank of Captain in the Grantham, New Hampshire police department.
- Author(s)Massad Ayoob
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note100+ black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.