Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe combat shotgun is one of the most devastating yet most misunderstood close combat weapons. A great intimidator, the combat shotgun is widely used my military and police units for crowd control. The shotgun is also quite versatile, capable of acting as a short range countersniper weapon with rifled slugs, a delivery system for a funnel of death with buckshot, a door remover in counterterrorist operations, a launcher for tear gas or other chemical munitions, or a method of accurately firing less-lethal munitions. This book traces the history of the combat shotgun, specialized tactics for its usage, the myriad ammunition choices, and the wealth of combat shotguns available to the military or police operator.
- Author BiographyLeroy Thompson is a respected author and expert on special operations and the world's elite forces. He has a number of publications to his credit including The Hostage Rescue Manual, and America's Commandos in the GI Series. He lives in Manchester, MO.
- Author(s)Leroy Thompson
- PublisherGreenhill Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleGreenhill Military Manuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhill Books
- Out-of-print date12/01/2007
- Content Note160 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.