All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionA diverse team of leading experts comprehensively review the complex biology of a wide variety of vaccine combinations, as well as the technical, clinical, and regulatory aspects of their development. Topics covered range from the use of immulogical correlates of efficacy, rather than efficacy per se, for the evaluation and licensure of vaccine combinations, to preserving a stable immugenic mixture in appropriate containers according to accepted regulatory standards. Discussed in detail are the trivalent influenza vaccine, the pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine, the MMR vaccine, the DTP vaccine and its combinations, and the quadrivalent rotavirus vaccine, all of which serve as models for the development of future combinations. Combination Vaccines: Development, Clinical Research, and Approval illuminates all the scientific, clinical, regulatory, and health care issues involved in the research, development, and human use of combination vaccines.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRonald W. Ellis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.