All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Abel Symposium 2009 'Combinatorial aspects of Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry', held at Voss, Norway, featured talks by leading researchers in the field. This is the proceedings of the Symposium, presenting contributions on syzygies, tropical geometry, Boij-Soderberg theory, Schubert calculus, and quiver varieties. The volume also includes an introductory survey on bimial ideals with applications to hypergeometric series, combinatorial games and chemical reactions. The contributions pose interesting problems, and offer up-to-date research on some of the most active fields of commutative algebra and algebraic geometry with a combinatorial flavour.
- Author BiographyGunnar Floystad has published on topics in algebraic geometry, combinatorial commutative algebra and non-commutative algebra. Trygve Johnsen has published in algebraic geometry and coding theory, and is also interested in relations to matroids. Andreas Leopold Knutsen has published in algebraic geometry, especially in geometry of curves and surfaces, and in birational geometry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- Series TitleAbel Symposia
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas Leopold Knutsen,Gunnar Floystad,Trygve Johnsen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.