All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph presents new and elegant proofs of classical results and makes difficult results accessible. The integer programming models kwn as set packing and set covering have a wide range of applications. Sometimes, owing to the special structure of the constraint matrix, the natural linear programming relaxation yields an optimal solution that is integral, thus solving the problem. Sometimes, both the linear programming relaxation and its dual have integral optimal solutions. Under which conditions do such integrality conditions hold? This question is of both theoretical and practical interest. Min-max theorems, polyhedral combinatorics, and graph theory all come together in this rich area of discrete mathematics. This mograph presents several of these beautiful results as it introduces mathematicians to this active area of research.
- Author(s)Gerard Cornuejols
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 74
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.