All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to provide a unified exposition of the theory of symmetric designs with emphasis on recent developments. The authors cover the combinatorial aspects of the theory giving particular attention to the construction of symmetric designs and related objects. The last five chapters of the book are devoted to balanced generalized weighing matrices, decomposable symmetric designs, subdesigns of symmetric designs, n-embeddable quasi-residual designs, and Ryser designs. Most results in these chapters have never previously appeared in book form. The book concludes with a comprehensive bibliography of over 400 entries. Researchers in all areas of combinatorial designs, including coding theory and finite geometries, will find much of interest here. Detailed proofs and a large number of exercises make this book suitable as a text for an advanced course in combinatorial designs.
- Author BiographyYury J. Ionin is a Professor of Mathematics at Central Michigan University, USA. Mohan S. Shrikhande is a Professor of Mathematics at Central.
- Author(s)Mohan S. Shrikhande,Yury J. Ionin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note200 exercises
- Weight982 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.