All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombinatory logic is one of the most versatile areas within logic that is tied to parts of philosophical, mathematical, and computational logic. Functioning as a comprehensive source for current developments of combinatory logic, this book is the only one of its kind to cover results of the last four decades. Using a reader-friendly style, the author presents the most up-to-date research studies. She includes an introduction to combinatory logic before progressing to its central theorems and proofs. The text makes intelligent and well-researched connections between combinatory logic and lambda calculi and presents models and applications to illustrate these connections.
- Author BiographyKatalin Bimbo is an assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada.
- Author(s)Katalin Bimbo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- Series TitleDiscrete Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.