All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.53
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about the different parts of a combine and find out how these interesting machines are used to harvest crops.
- Author(s)Mark Friedman
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: What Does It Do?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.