All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCombustion of Pulverised Coal in a Mixture of Oxygen and Recycled Flue Gas focuses on a niche techlogy, combustion of coal in an oxygen rich environment, which is one approach to obtaining 'clean coal,' by making it easier to capture carbon that is released in the combustion process. Toporov's book breaks ground on covering the key fundamentals of oxycoal techlogies, which have t yet been covered in this depth. Combustion of Pulverised Coal in a Mixture of Oxygen and Recycled Flue Gas summarizes the main results from a pioneering work on experimental and numerical investigations of oxyfuel techlogies. It provides the theoretical background of the process, the problems to be faced, and the technical solutions that were achieved during these investigations.
- Author BiographyDr. Dobrin D. Toporov is a Private Docent at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany and a Deputy Head of the Gasification Department at the Gas Technologies Division, ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG, Germany. He has more than ten years post-doc research experience in the field of coal combustion and gasification.
- Author(s)Dobrin Toporov
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight270 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.