All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere, standing in his own backyard, was an animal that belonged in a zoo - or in a mountain forest in China. It was so strange that Louis didn't think to be afraid. Louis wants a dog. He dreams of training it to follow his commands. It would soon get used to the sudden jerks and twists that his wheelchair-bound body keeps making. It would be his friend. But Mum says . That's thing to what she would say if she could see the golden monkey standing on the grass just a few metres away from him, in their own backyard. Louis kws it has escaped from a zoo. They are saying it's too wild to tame, and it will be destroyed if it's found. Is it possible that Louis can tame the beautiful animal? But how can he - all by himself and from his wheelchair?
- Author(s)Diana Noonan
- PublisherPearson Education New Zealand
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNitty Gritty Novels. Level 0
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintPearson Education New Zealand
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.