All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSince their founding as St. Gregory's Priory in Valparaiso, Indiana in 1939, the monks of St. Gregory's have published newsletters to share community news and reflections on the Christian life. In 1999, they published a collection of photos and articles from their newsletters called Singing God's Praises: The First Fifty Years. This successor volume brings together thoughtful articles and evocative photos published over the next twelve years that explore the spiritual journey as lived through the Rule of St. Benedict and celebrate the seasons of Christmas and Easter with meditations on their deeper meaning. Ideal reading for strengthening the heart for prayer. The articles collected here are written by the monks of Saint Gregory's Abbey in Three Rivers, Michigan, the home of a community of men living under the Rule of Saint Benedict within the Episcopal Church. The editor, Andrew Marr, has been the community's abbot since 1989.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.