All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlake Remington lives life to the fullest. So when a terrible accident robs him of his ability to walk, it also takes away all of his desire to live. Dione Kelly, a physical therapist, takes on his case and begins to heal this broken man and help him realize there is so much more to gain from living. While forcing Blake to face his inner demons, Dione begins to face her own fears. Together, the two of them gain a new respect for life-and a love that could last a lifetime!
- Author BiographyLinda Howard is the award-winning author of many New York Times bestsellers, including ALL THE QUEENS MEN, NOW YOU SEE HER and KILL AND TELL. She lives in Alabama with her husband.
- Author(s)Linda Howard
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.