All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionDepicts kinds of food and ways of eating across the world and includes details about the cultures represented in each photograph.
- Author BiographyGeorge Ancona is an author and photographer. His photographs have appeared in many children's books, including JOIN HANDS, THE PINATA MAKER/EL PINATERO, and OLE FLAMENCO!, the last two of which he wrote. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)George Ancona
- PublisherCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationWatertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharlesbridge Publishing,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.