Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComet begins with a breathtaking journey through space astride a comet. Pulitzer Prize-winning astromer Carl Sagan, author of Cosmos and Contact, and writer Ann Druyan explore the origin, nature, and future of comets, and the exotic myths and portents attached to them. The authors show how comets have spurred some of the great discoveries in the history of science and raise intriguing questions about these brilliant visitors from the interstellar dark.
- Author(s)Ann Druyan,Carl Sagan
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.