Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.81+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaste of Home Comfort Food Diet cookbook has 380 quick & easy satisfying recipes to help slim down without sacrificing the foods you love. Included are creamy pastas, casseroles and rich desserts, and all are designed to help you lose weight! Based on the success of the best-selling Comfort Food Diet Cookbook and the Comfort Food Diet Family Classics Collection, Taste of Home is excited to bring you the brand-new time-saving edition, The Comfort Food Diet, New Quick and Easy Favorites! Inside you'll find 380 mouthwatering recipes that will satisfy your cravings in a healthy way. You can induldge in hearty casseroles, creamy pastas, crunchy snacks -even rich tasting desserts--and still lose weight! And you can cut back on the time you spend in the kitchen, since more than a third of the recipes are quick and easy to prepare. The diet is simple. Inside you'll discover a 6-week meal plan that counts up the calories for you. Each day you'll find breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus that keep your weight-loss goals in focus. The plan even includes snacks and desserts. Each recipe features prep and cook times so you can make dishes that fit your family's schedule. The slow-cooker and 20-minute or less prep chapters will save you time in the kitchen while the 8-ingredients or less chapter will save you time at the store. Also included are motivational before and after weight loss stories and tips from followers of the diet on how they get the most from the program, their weight-loss strategies and advice.
- Author BiographyABOUT TASTE OF HOMECatherine Cassidy, Taste of Home Editor-in-Chief. Launched in 1993, Taste of Home is the most popular recipe magazine in the world, with nearly 4 million paid subscribers. The delectable, practical recipes--more than 60 in each issue--are family favorites contributed by Taste of Home readers. The dishes, all beautifully photographed, capture special flavors of the season and are made with ingredients that home cooks are likely to have on hand or can readily find at a local supermarket. New recipe contests are announced every issue, and readers are encouraged to send their best recipes for Taste of Home's regular features, like A Complete Meal in a Matter of Minutes, Cooking for One or Two, My Mom's Best Meal, Super Snacks & Appetizers, and Just Desserts. The magazine's unique staff of field editors is made up of more than 1,000 experienced home cooks located in each state and Canadian province, who regularly share recipes, well-liked menus and kitchen tips. Taste of Home is published six times a year and has five sister magazines, Simple & Delicious, Slow Cooker, Appetizers, Cooking for 2, and Healthy Cooking. From October 2008 through October 2010 the number of unique monthly visitors to the TOH family of websites increased over 111% to 2.8 million and page views increased over 124%. Visit tasteofhome.com. The Taste of Home Facebook page alone has a growing fan base of over 165,000 friends. Like it today! Peggy Woodward, RD, is the Food Editor of Taste of Home Healthy Cooking magazine and the author of Ask Peggy, an in-magazine and online food and nutrition column. As a registered dietitian with Taste of Home for nearly a decade, she has contributed to a number of special-diet related publications. Diane Werner, RD, is Taste of Home's Food Director and registered dietitian, with more than 25 years of food and nutritional experience. She has toured the country doing events, TV, radio, and newspaper interviews in support of the magazine and book program.
- Author(s)Taste of Home
- PublisherReader's Digest Association
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Association
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight939 g
- Width201 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.