All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicking up her story in the late '60s at age 21, Cathy Gildiner whisks the reader through five years and three countries, beginning as a poetry student at Oxford and extending to London's swinging Carnaby Street, the mountains of Wales and a posh country estate. Cathy later returns to Cleveland, Ohio, which was still reeling from the Hough Ghetto Riots. In 1970, Cathy moves to Canada, where she rooms with members of the FLQ (Quebec separatists) and then with one of the biggest drug dealers in Canada. Along the way, she falls in love with the man who is w her husband.
- Author BiographyCatherine Gildiner's childhood memoir Too Close to the Falls (1999) was a New York Times bestseller and on the Globe and Mail 's bestseller list for over a year. In 2010, she published a sequel, After the Falls, also a bestseller. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Catherine Gildiner
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note15
- Weight604 g
- Width148 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.