All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionPoet and scholar Susan Gevirtz's new book Coming Events (Collected Writings) undertakes the search for what she calls a third apprehension, via questions concerning childhood learning; the vexed subject of discursive writing; film as writing's cousin; becoming a voyeur of translation ; and a woman writer among women writers, who offer support, dialogue, and challenge. In this remarkable hybrid work, Gevirtz steps outside formal constraints to interrogate structures of making and meaning in the conduct of the writer in writing.
- Author BiographySUSAN GEVIRTZ is the author of seven books of poetry, including AERODROME ORION & Starry Messenger, Thrall, and Hourglass Transcripts. Her critical works include Narrative s Journey: The Fiction and Film Writing of Dorothy Richardson and Coming Events (Collected Writings). She co-organizes the annual translation and conversation meeting of The Paros Symposium and teaches at California College of the Arts in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Susan Gevirtz
- PublisherNightboat Books
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightboat Books
- Weight349 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.