All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith this new, easy-to-use cookbook, learn how to incorporate organic, wholesome and nutrient rich food simply and easily into your everyday life. With a range of delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner meals, snacks and accompaniments such as jams and chutneys, great tips to help save time and money while eating in a healthy, sustainable way, and simple strategies for shopping, food preparation and storage, this will make a wonderful addition to your cookbook collection.
- Author BiographyJude Blereau is a natural foods expert who has been involved with the organic and wholefoods industry for more than fifteen years, teaching and food coaching. In 2001 Jude founded the Whole Food Cooking school in Perth, Western Australia. Her focus is on helping people learn about good food - what it really is, where to get it and how to use it - and giving them the tools and information they need to make healthy eating a part of their everyday lives. Coming Home to Eat is Jude's second book. Her first book Wholefood was published by Murdoch Books in 2006 (ISBN: 9781740457477, available now).
- Author(s)Jude Blereau
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Content Note10 photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.