All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Glaser believes that spirituality and sexuality are not opposing forces, but that they are both important parts of the human experience that ought to be embraced. This book of prayers encourages readers to come out to God as sexual and spiritual beings.
- Author BiographyChris Glaser is the interim Pastor of Virginia Highland Church, a United Church of Christ and progressive Baptist congregation in the Virginia Highland neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia. He is an author, lecturer, theologian, and minister. He has authored many books, including Uncommon Calling: A Gay Man's Struggle to Serve the Church, Come Home! Reclaiming Spirituality and Community as Gay Men and Lesbians, and Coming Out as Sacrament.
- Author(s)Chris Glaser
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.