All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightfully illustrated book is designed to teach essential skills in spelling, with fun-to-do problems and projects. Complete a picture story, identify words that rhyme and spot the odd ones out that don't. There are also reward stickers and stars to boost confidence.
- Author BiographyLouisa Somerville used to be a primary school teacher, but now has been writing books for children for many years, on a wide range of subjects from activity books and bedtime stories. Jean Williams is a former head teacher with a huge amount of primary educational experience. As a result, she understands the tuition needs of young children.
- Author(s)Jean Williams,Louisa Smoerville
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.