All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightfully illustrated book is designed to teach essential skills in spelling, with fun-to-do problems and projects. Learn about silent letters, sort out the muddled compound words, and challenge a friend to a spelling race, with reward stickers and stars to boost confidence.
- Author BiographyLouisa Somerville used to be a primary school teacher, but now has been writing books for children for many years, on a wide range of subjects from activity books and bedtime stories. Jean Williams is a former head teacher with a huge amount of primary educational experience. As a result, she understands the tuition needs of young children.
- Author(s)Jean Williams,Louisa Somerville
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.