All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 60 gold star stickers - plus 30 illustrated stickers for added fun and value. You can get a head start on classroom skills. It includes over 30 activities that make learning fun and easy - count ducks in a pond, draw a circle around the bowls that contain one fish, and follow a counting rhyme. It comes with reusable stickers to put on every page. It includes progress tests and charts to track improvement and build ability. Teachers may photocopy pages for school use. Developing your child's numeracy skills has never been easier. This fantastic learning book has been compiled by a highly experienced teacher and educational consultant, and each concept is explained in a fun way with delightful illustrations. Add up objects, draw more of them to make sets, count the sides of shapes, and much more. Not only are the activities entertaining, but they also allow youngsters to apply what they have learned, gaining confidence with each puzzle that they solve. Children will want to learn more and come top in Maths!
- Author BiographyJill Jones taught in a range of schools for 30 years. Since leaving teaching full time, she has remained in primary education, working as a private tutor specializing in Maths and English.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleComing Top
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.