All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fantastic learning book has been compiled by a highly experienced teacher and educational consultant, and each concept is explained in a fun way with delightful illustrations. Match numerals to numbers in words, count and recognize tens and units, fill in the missing numbers on a row of runners, and tell the time. Not only are the activities entertaining, but they also allow youngsters to apply what they have learned, gaining confidence with each puzzle that they solve. Children will want to learn more and come top in Maths!
- Author BiographyJill Jones taught in a range of schools for 30 years. Since leaving teaching full time, she has remained in primary education, working as a private tutor specializing in Maths and English.
- Author(s)Jill Jones
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.