All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to teach essential skills in phonics,with fun-to-do activities and projects. Hear the z sound in cheese, the f in elephant, and be like the nurse who learned thirteen new words. Gold stars and reward badges provide encouragement every step of the way.
- Author BiographyLouisa Somerville used to be a primary school teacher, but now has been writing books for children for many years, on a wide range of subjects from activity books and bedtime stories. David Smith has extensive experience as a headteacher and Educational Consultant, and has worked widely with various bodies supporting school improvement and pupil attainment.
- Author(s)Louisa Somerville,Smith David
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.