All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBen Warren has life all figured out. At 35, he's successful in his work and free as a bird everywhere else. He has desire to be tied down like some of his friends, and he sees reason to change that. Then the unthinkable happens and causes him to rethink everything about everything. Kathryn Walker can't figure out what she's doing wrong in the dating department. The rest of her life makes sense. She's compassionate, strong, honest, hard-working and still alone. She wonders if she is doomed to spend forever single. Little does she kw that fate is taking a major turn in her life. In fact, she doesn't even see it happening until it has. Can she ever get past the fact that Mr. Right didn't show up in the way she thought he would?
- Author BiographyA stay-at-home mom with a husband, three kids and a writing addiction on the side, Staci Stallings has numerous titles for readers to choose from. Not content to stay in one genre and write it to death, Staci's stories run the gamut from young adult to adult, from motivational and inspirational to full-out Christian and back again. Every title is a new adventure! That's what keeps Staci writing and you reading.
- Author(s)Staci Stallings
- PublisherSpirit Light Pub
- Date of Publication16/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpirit Light Pub
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.