All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAfter more than thirty years, Alan is returning to Mumbai on business. He finds the bustling city is moving on and up. Between meetings and expense account dinners, he visits the auntie and cousin he used to spend his holidays with, and makes an unexpected discovery about his late father. As truths are uncovered one by one, will Alan be forced to come to terms with a way of life he turned his back on? Will he reconnect with the cousin he loved as a brother? A father he thought he knew, and the tiger that haunted his dreams?
- Author BiographyNeil D'Souza is a writer and actor. He trained at RADA. Stage appearances include The Man of Mode (NT), Midnight's Children (RSC), Twelfth Night (West End) and The Merchant of Venice (Shakespeare's Globe). Writing credits include Small Miracle (Oberon Books) a series for Granada and a sitcom for the BBC. As an actor his theatre credits include How to Hold Your Breath and Khandan (Royal Court), Much Ado About Nothing and Midnight's Children (Royal Shakespeare Company), Drawing the Line (Hampstead Theatre), The Man of Mode (National Theatre) and Tintin (Watford Palace Theatre/West End).
- Author(s)Neil D'Souza
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.