All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a wonderful world of celebrations from around the world. Featuring the world's main religions as well as some little-kwn ceremonies and festivals, this book takes an intriguing and colourful look at how growing up and coming of age are celebrated in many different places.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Cultures and Customs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.