All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe lavish lifestlye of America led me to gain over 100 pounds in the last 16 years. I developed many diseases including high blood pressure, high choleterol, and Diabetes. I had 6 hernia surgeries because of being overweight. Read more what I have done to reverse all these ailments and lost 70 pounds and continue to lose.
- Author BiographyBetty came to America from Kenya in 1995 as an undergraduate student. Her weight was 150 pounds. Over the cause of 16 years or so, she gained over 100 pounds. She had six hernia surgeries (between 2000-2011)because of being over weight. She made a U-Turn in lifestyle of eating habits, exercise and social connections. Betty has lost over 70 pounds in one year and continue to lose. She no longer have these deadly diseases - high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes. Betty used to take more 10+ pills a day-not anymore! Betty holds a bachelor's and master's degree in psychology from Biola University, La Mirada, CA and Hope International University, Fullerton, CA. Her background is in mental health profession. She recently became a health and lifestyle coach after experiencing a life scare. Betty is enrolled in Law school beginning this Fall of this year.
- Author(s)MS Betty Beatrice Akinyi Odak
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.