All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy son had shown signs that all was t right in his world, but what he told me was t anything I had ever expected to hear from my only child. I think I was momentarily in shock, the revelation was so unexpected. Of course, looking back from a distance of a few years, I wonder about my failure to see signs of what was to come. But, as I told everyone, including myself, this was t even on my radar. I was lost, and so was my husband. Our child was t dying, but was actually coming to life as the person she truly was. This was a development that eventually we would celebrate and hor, but it took a while. This is our story, the story of one transgender woman coming to life, and how her family transitioned along with her.
- Author BiographyJulia Medsker grew up in Colorado, and still lives there with her husband, dog and cat. After decades working in libraries, she is now writing and teaching, and continuing to give support to her beautiful daughter.
- Author(s)Julia Medsker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.