Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring account of how one family dealt with the diagsis of Type 1 Diabetes for both husband and daughter, this book has been described by the President of the Guild of Health Writers as a little treasure as well as a ray of hope. It was written to encourage other families to rebuild rmal lives after diagsis, to raise awareness of the disease, and to raise funds for research into a cure. All profits will be donated to JDRF, the leading charitable funder of research into better therapy and a cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Author(s)Debbie Young
- PublisherHawkesbury Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationHawkesbury Upton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawkesbury Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.