All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFiction set in the Pinelands of New Jersey, beginning back in the 1820's and continuing to modern times.
- Author BiographyJ.B. DiNizo grew up in Vermont but has lived in New Jersey for over forty years. She feels that her adopted state's varied landscapes and towns filled with beautiful old homes of many different styles are overlooked in the focus on corruption, high taxes, and ugly highway vistas. She lives contentedly with her family at the New Jersey shore.
- Author(s)J B Dinizo
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.90Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.