All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife is full of battles. Every living soul has a share of the challenges. One way to fight the daily battles is through prayer. In Commanding Blessings Every Day, author Pastor Tony Dosumu shares five basic principles related to prayer and offers a variety of prayers to be used for the challenges faced in life. Commanding Blessings Every Day provides insight into the power in God's word, the power in faith, and the power in praise; it describes how to hor the Lord through well-intended prayer. Presented in agreement with biblical expressions, it also offers a plethora of prayers addressing life's issues, such as gaining salvation, earning a higher status, obtaining business success, traveling safely, and overcoming fear, negative thoughts, depression, sickness, and intimidation at work. Dosumu demonstrates that thing is possible without prayer and supplication, and he provides an effective method of praying God's promises into manifestation.
- Author(s)Tony Dosumu
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.