All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Abelard wrote his Commentary on the Epistle to the Romans in the mid-1130s, toward the end of his life, while teaching in Paris. Filled with questions on topics such as redemption, grace, and original sin, the commentary demonstrates the growing interest of urban scholars in applying dialectic to the study of Sacred Scripture. Abelard's analysis of some of these topics contributed to his second condemnation at the Council of Sens in 1140.
- Author(s)Peter Abelard
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFathers of the Church: Mediaeval Continuation S.
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Weight680 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated bySteven R. Cartwright
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.