All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Second Book of the series: a collection of Yahoo comments with the comments about them: Part 2. The book is written to help people relax. It is a relaxation tool. In the time of the fading ecomy, people should find resources within themselves to be resilient. A few minutes of laughter can bring you back in a good mood, make forget about immediate preoccupations, and turn your mind in a completely different direction. The refreshed mind will function more productively in finding solutions that you could t find before. You will be surprised how much better you will feel after reading a collective mind of a few hundred Americans selected randomly among yahoo users. The book also includes a couple of author's stories inspired by some comments. The stories are written to inform and give clarification about the cultures of which Americans usually kw little. Irony and sincerity are the author's usual ways to observe and describe people and events. Zoia Sproesser was born in the country where person's creativity, intelligence, and wit are among the most important values. The ability to resist and overcome life hardships is rooted deeply in a healthy mind that always can find new ways to recover. Laughter is the best free medication to cure your worries and look around and within yourself with optimism. Zoia has a Master's Degree in Education (Counseling for Community Colleges). She speaks three languages, and teaches two. Her students kw very well that she loves laughter: the easy happy atmosphere reigns in her classrooms. One of her hobbies is to help people in need. Zoia has been in the Amazon publishing for the last two years. Her first publications appeared 16 years ago.
- Author BiographyZoia Sproesser is a native Russian. She was born in Riga (Latvia) during Soviet Union, but her parents are originally from central Russia. She got a Bachelor's Degree in English and Literature from Latvia State University in 1989, and a Master's Degree in Education (Counseling Option) from California State University in San Bernardino in 2002. After her Master's Degree Zoia studied Spanish for 8 years in colleges, CalState Fullerton and online expanding her professional horizons. Zoia is an author of an autobiographical-immigrant book, the chapters of which were being published for a few years in the magazine Nataly in St.Petersburg (Russia), a newspaper in Riga (Latvia), and in Russian newspapers in California (West Hollywood) and Colorado, USA. Zoia's stories are being published in the online Russianwomen.com magazine, and on other sites. On Amazon.com, in 2010, Zoia republished her first book The Girl from California, and she has published ten more books since then, half of them being dual-language Russian-English classics. For a number of years Zoia was doing evaluation and translation of Russian/Soviet educational transcripts and diplomas, providing professional language services to American Educational Research Corporation (AERC) and other businesses and legal organizations in the USA. Having a warm and dynamic personality, being an optimist who walks through life with a smile, a highly experienced and devoted language teacher, for many years Zoia has been appreciated by her students of Russian and English languages in Riga (Latvia), and in California, USA. Everybody who is interested in learning Russian language or/and about the richness of the Russian culture can find and contact Zoia through Community Education Department at Mount San Antonio College (Walnut, CA) or personally at firstname.lastname@example.org. Zoia had been working for California system of education for 14 years teaching immigrants ESL (English as a Second Language) for Community Colleges and Adult Education.
- Author(s)Mrs Zoia Sproesser
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.