Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.68Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial Agency Agreements: Law and Practice, 4th edition looks at the standard commercial agency agreement where an agent is self-employed and paid a commission on sales he or she generates for the principal as it is those agents that fall within the Regulations. It addresses the drafting of such agreements as well as termination and compensation and includes examples of agency contracts and coverage of the majority of UK judgments. The fourth edition has been updated to include: New commercial agency cases which are analysed and implications of the judgments explained; Following the Jackson reforms and the new conditional fee and damages based agreements there have been major changes to the litigation regime in 2013 which have a significant impact on agents' claims for compensation; Best practice and guidance in light of case decisions on agency law and EU competition law changes.
- Author BiographySusan Singleton, Solicitor, runs Singletons (singlelaw.com), one of the best known specialist leading commercial, competition and IP/IT solicitors firms in the UK. Singletons advises a wide range of clients on the agency regulations and has litigated many cases in this area. Susan speaks at about 20 conferences a year in the UK and abroad and has written over 30 law books. Her publishing arm, Singlelaw, publishes ten subscription legal newsletters, including IT Law Today, International Trade Finance, Pensions Today, Corporate Briefing and Finance & Credit Law. She is Vice Chairman of the Competition Law Association.
- Author(s)Susan Singleton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight767 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.