All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavish book covers the full range of commercial techniques for the florist. It introduces basic terms and equipment, advises on conditioning and care of fresh materials, and explains the elements and principles of design. Examining various celebrations and occasions, it demonstrates classic and contemporary designs with step-by-step instructions and over 600 full-colour photographs.
- Author BiographySandra Adcock worked for many years in the creative indsutries, including running her own millinery company. However, she was drawn to floristry and embarked on a new and successful career. She is now an independent florist and lecturer, who teaches at a leading horticultural college. Sandra is a holder of the Society of Floristry's National Diploma in floristry and a fellow of the British Florist Association.
- Author(s)Sandra Adcock
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note597 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.