Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.40+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommercial Law offers the student comprehensive coverage of the general principles and key topics of commercial law including the law of agency, sale of goods, commercial and consumer credit and security, banking, international trade, insurance and commercial dispute resolution. With a critical and contextual approach, the text places strong emphasis on an understanding of how contracts are used in a business environment, demonstrating how different contracts interlock within a single commercial activity. It addresses too, some of the vel legal problems created by modern commercial practice.
- Author BiographyRobert Bradgate, MA (Cantab), Solicitor, Reader in Commercial Law, University of Sheffield
- Author(s)Robert Bradgate
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2000
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLexisNexis UK
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.