All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and accessible book covers all aspects of commercial leases, from receipt of instructions to termination. Fully up-to-date with all recent cases relating to the lease-licence distinction, Land Registry requirements, the recent changes to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Pt II and the new regulations for the execution of deeds, its detailed explanation of the underlying principles of this complex area of the law - and their practical application - makes it a valuable text for all students taking undergraduate commercial property options, as well as those taking the LPC and the BVC.
- Author BiographyAlan Moran is Senior Teaching Fellow in the Department of Law, University of Essex. He was previously at the University of Sheffield where he taught on the LPC and prior to that was in practice with a national firm of solicitors specialising in commercial property.
- Author(s)Alan Moran
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Textbooks
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaw Matters Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.92Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.