Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook, written for both the layperson and the seasoned professional, describes the procedures necessary for successful commercialization of infrastructure techlogies. The stages of the technical invation/commercialization process are presented, in addition to the roles stakeholders play throughout different stages of the process. Potential barriers and challenges to infrastructure invation and commercialization are also examined, and suggestions for overcoming these barriers are provided. Topics include the environment for infrastructure invation, players and stakeholders, moving from concept to production, and business and marketing issues. CERF Report.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1997
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.