All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Commit to Win, Heidi Reeder, PhD, unpacks over forty years of research by psychologists and ecomists to show that the key to reaching any goal, whether it's to hit the gym more often or to finally quit that dead-end job, isn't motivation, willpower, or determination; it's commitment. Busting the myths most of us believe about commitment, Reeder shows that it all comes down to four variables: Treasures, Troubles, Contributions and Choices. Together, these variables make up a formula that t only measures how committed we are, but also shows which factors we can change.
- Author BiographyHeidi Reeder, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Communication at Boise State University. She lives in Boise.
- Author(s)Heidi Reeder
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight191 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.