All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be truly committed to Christ? Jesus' answer to that question forms perhaps the greatest sermon ever delivered. In Commitment, you'll revisit the Sermon on the Mount to discover practical ways for assessing your present level of commitment and setting goals for its growth. You'll find out what the Master expects from those who follow Him and what rewards await them. You'll also learn how to sidestep common barriers to commitment and draw closer to Christ than you've ever thought possible. As you explore the themes of Jesus' famous sermon and apply them to your own relationship with God, you'll discover the confidence that comes from being fully committed to Christ. Interactions-a powerful and challenging tool for building deep relationships between you and your group members, and you and God. Interactions is far more than ather group Bible study. It's a cutting-edge series designed to help small group participants develop into fully devoted followers of Christ.
- Author BiographyBill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Leadership Axioms, Holy Discontent, Just Walk Across the Room, The Volunteer Revolution, and Courageous Leadership, and classics such as Too Busy Not to Pray and Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and two grandsons, Henry and Mac. Kevin G. Harney (kevingharney.com) serves at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. He is the author of many books and studies, including Organic Outreach for Ordinary People, Seismic Shifts, and Reckless Faith. Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a children's ministry director and a women's ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
- Author(s)Bill Hybels
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleInteractions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 28
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.