All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLove stories in photos and life stories in words from celebrities like Joy Behar, Judy Collins, Jerry Stiller, Susie Essman, and Cat Cora. A celebration of love and commitment, these stories from rewned figures span the bridge from love at first sight to a reluctant proposal acceptance sometimes in the same relationship. These are love stories of legend told in photos by Mort Hamburg and life stories of people destined to be with one ather for the long haul, written by Kashmir Hill.
- Author BiographyM. I. Hamburg has been a photographer for over sixty years. Prior to turning professional in 1997, he practiced law and taught communications in New York City and Washington, D.C. He has written three books on communication and took stunning portraits of couples for the very successful Couples: A Celebration of Commitment. He is married to New York Radio s First Lady Joan Hamburg (going on 50 years, now) and their son, John Hamburg, is the screenwriter for movies including Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers.
- Author(s)Morton I Hamburg
- PublisherCider Mill Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Mill Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight907 g
- Width234 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.