All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK filled with various adversities in life that you may face in the future, would you read it? How many, DAYS, MONTHS, or YEARS would that have saved you? Take a ride through the mind of the Billboard Nominated Songwriter and performer. Richard Roye aka, Rennessy, as he introduces you to 13 elite individuals traveling along this journey we call life, as they face adversity. You may be the only person in your small circle of friends going through a unique problem, but in perspective to the BILLIONS of people in the world, your adversity could be very common. Without these life-changing adversities, these elite individuals may t have become the person that they are today...
- Author BiographyEnergetic, Innovative, creative, and eye-catching, are only a few words to describe the southwest Chicago native, hiphop artist, Richard Roye, aka RENNESSY. He's tore down venues from, House of Blues Chicago, to House of Blues Las Vegas, leaving crowds on the edge of there seat in anticipation for more. He's earned recognition in the Billboard World Music contest for his songwriting ablity and now takes on the world of literature. Witness as he brings his pure storytelling ability to life.
- Author(s)Richard S Roye II
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mariko Mathaler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.